+31 (0)10 307 56 97
3029 BS Rotterdam
CoC 59 41 30 77
VAT NL 19 82 35 41 0B 01
Bank NL60 TRIO 01 97 92 54 21
When placing an order, the customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
• These general terms and conditions apply to all Ramaya offers, orders and agreements, unless Ramaya agrees with other conditions in writing.
• No rights for future transactions can be derived from any agreed deviations.
• Accepting an offer and placing an order means that the applicability of these conditions is accepted.
• All prices on our website are listed in Euros and include 21% VAT.
• The shipping costs of necklaces and postcards are € 1.00 within the Netherlands. The shipment is done by letter post. All orders are sent with PostNL.
• The shipping costs of necklaces and postcards are € 1.75 outside the Netherlands. The shipment is done by letter post. All orders are sent with PostNL.
• The shipping costs for posters are € 4.95 within the Netherlands. The shipment is made by parcel post. All orders are sent with PostNL.
• The shipping costs of posters differ per country for shipping outside the Netherlands. The shipment is made by parcel post. All orders are sent with PostNL.
• The shipping costs are free with an order from € 20 and a shipment within the Netherlands (including VAT).
• The shipping costs are free with an order from € 30 and a shipment outside the Netherlands.
Orders and deliveries
• After placing your order via the website you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
• Ramaya delivers articles only after receipt of payment.
• After receiving payment, the items will be sent to the address you provided.
• Ramaya strives to send all orders within 2 working days after receiving the payment.
• Ramaya is not liable for delays caused by Post NL.
• Ramaya is not liable for any damage whatsoever as a result of exceeding the announced delivery times.
• All orders are carefully packed by us. However, it can happen that your order is damaged during transport. In this case, contact us within 24 hours of receipt.
• The purchase and sale agreement is concluded at the moment that you accept the offer and you meet the corresponding conditions. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by e-mail, the customer can terminate the agreement.
• The amount due can be paid by iDeal, PayPal, manual prepayment or via credit card. Payments are made via Mollie.
Complaints and Returns
• We do everything we can to deliver you a perfect product. Ramaya recommends checking the delivered items immediately upon receipt. If the ordered items do not meet your expectations, please do not hesitate to inform us by e-mail. Ramaya will always try to solve any problems or complaints in consultation with you as well as possible.
• You have the right to return the articles delivered by Ramaya within 30 days of receipt. During the trial period of 30 days you have to handle the articles and packaging carefully. You will only unpack or use the product to the extent that this is necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the product.
• The reflection period starts as soon as you receive the products.
• The articles can be returned within the 30 day trial period in the original packaging, with a copy of the relevant invoice. You are responsible for payment of the related shipping costs.
• If the products are unused and undamaged and returned in time and correctly, Ramaya will refund the purchase price plus shipping within 1 week to your account.
The products offered by Ramaya do what you as a consumer can expect in all reasonableness.
• Ramaya accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of Ramaya products.
• Ramaya’s liability is limited to a maximum of the purchase price of the item in question.
• Ramaya respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Your personal data will be used for the processing of the order.
• The data will never be made available to third parties unless they are involved in the execution of your order.
• Ramaya has the right to use photos made from ordered items for personal promotion. This can be: placement on website, blog, social media and / or printed matter. The customer receives no compensation for this. Ramaya always requests permission from the customer.
• Dutch law applies exclusively to the agreement and these general terms and conditions.